His emceeing journey began in his undergraduate years, where he hosted dozens of events at Singapore Management University.
Since then, Melvin’s professionalism & flexibility in both formal events & energetic events, his on-stage adaptability, and his easy-going & can-do attitude – have led him to work alongside top event planners for thousands of events in Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Malaysia and more!
Among them are ExxonMobil, Hewlett Packard, Procter & Gamble, Oracle, Canon, HSBC, PepsiCo, Unilever, AbbVie, McDonald’s.
Melvin is also trusted by Ministries and Statutory Boards, including Enterprise Singapore, Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA), People’s Association (PA), Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) & more.
Reach Singapore Emcee Melvin Today to Ensure the Success of your Event!
• Lee Kong Chian School of Business, Singapore Management University (SMU) -- Bachelor of Business Management with Honours, Double Major in Marketing & Corporate Communications.
• BCG RISE Certification with Merit (Digital Marketing & Sales)
• Marketing Internship for Apple
• Market Research intern with MediaCorp
• Licensed Master practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming® (NLP) with Navigo Asia
• Train the Trainer Certification with Blair Singer through Success Resources
• Certified National CARE Officer with MOH
• Certified Para-Counsellor with SPF
• Served National Service with the Police Psychological Services Department in the Singapore Police Force
• Last attained rank: Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) (NS)
• Hobbies & Interests: Parenting (daddy to a daughter), Personal finance, Psychology , Philosophy.