Choosing a Government Agency / Statutory Board / Community Emcee can be hard. It's a lot to think about. The good news is -- you can relax!
Since 2006, I have emceed hundreds of Government events with event planners like you: I understand what you're going through, and I know how to support you.
It is my pleasure to be your event partner, and I am dedicated to ensuring that your VIPs and audience have a great experience at your event.
"Melvin was as reliable an emcee as he was a stand-out, interacting with, and energizing the crowd with his impeccable wit and sense of timing. He was also very proactive and took a lot of initiative that went beyond the instructions given by us, to engage the crowd"
Selina Sebastian (Ms.), Edu Manager, SPCA
organizer for AVA/SPCA World Animal Day
You are looking for an emcee who can energetically convey your organization's message to your audience through your event. In addition, you want an emcee who will take the time to become an ambassador for your organization by learning the ins and outs of its voice.
My experience since 2006 makes me a valuable resource to you!
Melvin's clients choose us for these reasons:
● Experience in Government event protocol - With my knowledge of government protocol and etiquette, I can ensure that your event is run smoothly and in accordance with the latest event guidelines.
● Experience with High-level Ministers as Guest-of-Honour - I have experience interacting professionally with Ministers, high-level officials and dignitaries.
● Adaptability - Events are constantly evolving. My experience, adaptability and versatility can help in the event of new changes & challenges.
● Marketing and communications background – Having earned a double major in marketing and corporate communications from SMU, I have an extensive background in marketing. I have also been in marketing positions with Apple South-East Asia and MediaCorp. I know exactly what to say and do to promote your organization and message.
● Dynamic - By building a bridge to your audience, your message cuts through the clutter and keeps attention.
● A Great Voice - A one of a kind “radio-like” voice can help keep your event attendees engaged
In the course of planning and executing your event, you can expect from me as your emcee:
● Communication that is consistent
● Professionalism and reliability
● Adaptability and flexibility
● We put 110% into your event
● 110% energy through your event